Myspace 2.0 Backgrounds Instruction:
1. Choose and click on any default background thumbnail.
2. A new page will open.
3. Select a Theme by switching "Radio Buttons".
4. Copy the CSS Code of selected myspace background.
5. Login to your Myspace account.
6. Point to "Profile" tab on Myspace navigational bar and select "Customize Profile".
7. Choose "No Theme" at "Profile 2.0 - Customize Profile" screen under "Select Theme" section.
8. When "Keep Custom Styles?" box will appear - press on "Remove" button.
9. Then choose and open CSS section.
10. Now Paste the code into the CSS Textarea Box.
11. Press "Publish" button (on the top-right corner).
12. "Published!" box appears, select "Profile" button and see the final result.
Default Backgrounds for Myspace Profile 2.0
Create and/or improve the design of your Myspace 2.0 profile with our Free 2.0 Myspace Backgrounds. Preview and pick Myspace CSS codes for any of these 2.0 default backgrounds. Choose any background from Default Backgrounds collection for Myspace Layout design.
Default Myspace 2.0 CSS & HTML Background Codes
For Myspace Profile 2.0 pick your background code and paste it into the "CSS" section: Profile >> Customize Profile >> Appearance >> CSS.
If you have Profile 1.0 Layout then you should go to Default 1.0 Myspace Backgrounds instead.
Most Popular Background Categories
2.0 Cool Backgrounds | Free Animated 2.0 Backgrounds | 2.0 Myspace Cute Backgrounds
To grant access to this page, for the visitors of your site, just copy the code below and paste it into your Myspace blog or website.